W-2 Price List / List of Services
Lesson Acquired from:
Students will create a basic table using MS Word.
Students will create a price list of services increasing knowledge of creating a table, using a border style, formatting columns and inserting images (company logo).
-Creating a Table ( 2 columns and 38 rows)
-Using Border Style
-Inserting a logo (image)
-Using the Picture Tools format Menu
-Inserting a text box
-Using the Drawing Tools Format Menu
Download and Save Instructions: (Optional)
Directions you MUST follow, ask the teacher if any instruction is unclear.
|File Size:||677 kb|
Example (Data Sheet) you will work from to enter data.
Example of Student Work/Finished Product:
Step 6 on the Worksheet:
Copy this Logo (Lawn Enforcement Logo) and paste this logo to complete Step 6 of this assignment.
Step 6: Picture Tools Menu Help
Step 7: Drawing Tools Menu Help
Inserting/Drawing a Text Box:
Using Drawing Tools to resize the text box:
Business & Consumer Services Occupational Cluster Business Technology Framework Massachusetts Vocational Technical Education Framework
2.J Essentials of Document Processing
2.J.01 Performance Objectives
- Students will type a one page document, inserting a 2 column table and use their data entry skill to create a mock price list for a simulated business.
- Students will generate a form for a business and then save it to their assigned folder.
- If time permits, Students will generate a form for a business and then save it as a template.
2.J.03 Performance Objectives
- Students will create business letters, memorandums, and reports with tables, for a simulated business.
2.I Essentials of Spreadsheet Development
2.I.03 Performance Objectives:
- Students will create a customer list for a simulated business and apply sorts and filters.