W-2 Price List / List of Services
Lesson Acquired from:
Students will create a basic table using MS Word.
Students will create a price list of services increasing knowledge of creating a table, using a border style, formatting columns and inserting images (company logo).
Specific Skills-Base Objectives:
-Creating a Table ( 2 columns and 38 rows)
-Using Border Style
-Inserting a logo (image)
-Using Picture Tools
-Inserting a text box
-Using Drawing Tools
Download and Save Instructions: (Optional)
Directions you MUST follow, ask the teacher if any instruction is unclear.
|File Size:||796 kb|
Example (Data Sheet) you will work from to enter data.
Example of Student Work/Finished Product:
LINE SPACING HELP
A. Click the line Spacing Tool
B. Click Line Spacing Options in the menu.
C. View the image below for help on Single Space.
Spacing Settings Are: 0 Before and 0 After
PAGE MARGINS HELP (STEP 4 on instructions)
LOGO: (Step 6 on instructions)
Copy this Logo (Lawn Enforcement Logo) and paste this logo to complete Step 6 of this assignment.
Step 6: Picture Tools Help (Step 6 on instructions)
Step 7: Drawing Tools Menu Help
Inserting/Drawing a Text Box:
Using Drawing Tools to resize the Text Box ( Step 7)
Step 10: Insert a Table & Table Properties
Insert a Table
Step 11: Drawing Border Style
Using Drawing Tools to resize the Text Box ( Step 11)
Step 14: Alignment (Cell) in Table Properties
This feature is to center text in the middle of a cell.
Business & Consumer Services Occupational Cluster Business Technology Framework Massachusetts Vocational Technical Education Framework
2.J Essentials of Document Processing
2.J.01 Performance Objectives
- Students will type a one page document, inserting a 2 column table and use their data entry skill to create a mock price list for a simulated business.
- Students will generate a form for a business and then save it to their assigned folder.
- If time permits, Students will generate a form for a business and then save it as a template.
2.J.03 Performance Objectives
- Students will create business letters, memorandums, and reports with tables, for a simulated business.
2.I Essentials of Spreadsheet Development
2.I.03 Performance Objectives:
- Students will create a customer list for a simulated business and apply sorts and filters.