October 29th & October 30th
All students are expected to adhere to the following. If you do not, you can be written up for failure to comply with Classroom Rules.
1. Turn Phone notifications to silent (not vibrate). If you have one.
2. If you will be allowed to view your phone (have it out) the teacher grants permission. Otherwise it is AWAY! Not on your desk, not in your lap!
3. Do Not Charge Phones at your station or using the floor (outlets).
3. Remove your Headphones & Earbuds, put them away. If you are wearing any.
4. Do not eat Food or Drink (water is an exception).
5. Put your water bottle (allowed) on floor & sealed tightly. If you have one.
6. Make sure your hood is OFF, if you have a hoodie on.
Students you MUST follow exit procedures when leaving the lab:
SKI AND SNOWBOARD CLUB MEETING 10/30 IN G331 @ 2:05
BOXER VOICE, STUDENT NEWSPAPER COPIES ARE AVAILABLE OUTSIDE OF ALL DEAN’S OFFICES
BOXER BUDDIES IS CANCELED FOR TODAY 10/30/2019
JAM CLUB WILL MEET TODAY AFTER SCHOOL 10/30
DECA MEETING TODAY IN Y331
11/5 - NO SCHOOL
11/11 - NO SCHOOL
11/27 THROUGH 11/29 - NO SCHOOL
11/7 TERM ONE GRADING WINDOW OPENS - TERM 1 ENDS
Class Lessons for Class 20
Task 1: Typing Warm-Up
Today's Typing Assignment:
5 minutes of typing overall.
Three (1 Minutes) Tests
Plus, 2 Minutes of typing (test or lessons)
Activity Total (ALL TIME) - 1 hour 55 minutes
One Minute Tests: 45 tests total.
Overall Activity Goal for End of Term 1:
> Monday November 4th <
- 2 Hours (or more) of Typing All Time
- 51 tests (or more)
**Even if you have the 2 hours, you still must complete 3 (1 minute) Typing Tests! **
Term 1 Ends November 7th, 2019
Task 2: Alignment & Formatting
Title: 7 Alignment & Formatting a Document
Students will increase their knowledge and skill of formatting a document in MS Word 2017 using the tools relating to use of the following:
- Cut & Paste
- Copy & Paste
- Use of the Alignment Tools
- Use of the Paragraph Tools to Change Line Spacing (Single vs Double)
When Done, complete any incomplete work from previous classes, including typing drills.
>> Go to Task 3<<
Task 3: Complete Incomplete Work
In today's class, students will re-check all work to confirm they are up to date with classwork.
Students MUST confirm that all assignments are successfully saved to their H:/ Drive Word Folder.
1a Word Processing Basic Skills
1b Take Away Worksheet Intro to Word
2 Take Away Worksheet Basic Training
3 Highlight Tool Lesson
4 Activity_1_Synonym_Finder Proofing Tools
6 Font Effects of MS Word
7 Alignment & Formatting Tools
Task 4: Taking Care of Business
4a: Checking Infinite Campus.
Checking Grades for 21st Computer Applications:
Log in to Infinite Campus