November 7th & November 8th
Term 1 ENDS!!!
No School Monday
Monday November 11th
- Veteran's Day -
11/27 through 11/29
(WED. through FRI.)
NO SCHOOL - Thanksgiving Break
November 7th - Term 1 Ends
TERM ONE GRADING WINDOW OPENS
1. Turn Phone notifications to silent (not vibrate). If you have one.
2. If you will be allowed to view your phone (have it out) the teacher grants permission. Otherwise it is AWAY! Not on your desk, not in your lap!
3. Do Not Charge Phones at your station or using the floor (outlets).
3. Remove your Headphones & Earbuds, put them away. If you are wearing any.
4. Do not eat Food or Drink (water is an exception).
5. Put your water bottle (allowed) on floor & sealed tightly. If you have one.
6. Make sure your hood is OFF, if you have a hoodie on.
Class Lessons for Class 23
Task 1: Typing Warm-Up
Today's Typing Assignment:
3 Tests ONLY! minutes of typing overall.
All Time was due 11.4.19!
> Monday November 4th <
- 2 Hours (or more) of Typing All Time
- 51 tests (or more)
**Even if you have the 2 hours, you still must complete 3 (1 minute) Typing Tests! **
Term 1 Ends November 7th, 2019
Task 2: Infinite Campus Grade Check
Checking Assignments on Infinite Campus.
-Students will check Infinite Campus to review their assignments for Computer Applications.
-Student should communicate with teacher about any work that needs to be reassessed.
-Students will increase their understanding of the importance to advocate for themselves in verifying grade status, make up work, communication with teachers, confirming attendance accuracy and managing a behavior report.