September 26th & 27th
All students are expected to adhere to the following. If you do not, you can be written up for failure to comply with Classroom Rules.
1. Turn Phone notifications to silent (not vibrate). If you have one.
2. If you will be allowed to view your phone (have it out) the teacher grants permission. Otherwise it is AWAY! Not on your desk, not in your lap!
3. Do Not Charge Phones at your station or using the floor (outlets).
3. Remove your Headphones & Earbuds, put them away. If you are wearing any.
4. Do not eat Food or Drink (water is an exception).
5. Put your water bottle (allowed) on floor & sealed tightly. If you have one.
6. Make sure your hood is OFF, if you have a hoodie on.
Need Favorites & Bookmarks still?
Click here for help setting them up.
Class 9 Outline:
Scroll down to Lessons, beneath this Outline for more detailed instructions.
Task 1: Typing Warm- Up (3 tests - ONLY)
After the Three Tests, go to
Task 2 and complete the exercise listed.
> October 4th - 80 minutes 24 Tests DUE!
Task 2: Creating a Class Folder in One Drive
Students will follow the 7 step process listed
in Task 2 to create a Folder in One Drive.
Task 3: Typing Continued ( remaining 7 minutes)
Students will type 7 minutes of typing; test
or lessons to total 10 minutes for today's
GOAL: 60 minutes / 18 (one minute) tests
Even if you have met the goal when you log
in, ALL students do 10 minutes/3 Tests every class.
Task 4: Downloading a File to a Network Drive
**Teacher Guided Lesson**
Saving a Downloaded File to a specific folder.
(This is prep work for next class.)
Task 5: Managing Files in OneDrive (Last Class)
If you were absent last class, this was
supposed to be made up before this class.
Students will watch three short video tutorials.
Each Video is 3 minutes or less.
Can be viewed on your phone, see me for details.
Task 6: Educational Downtime (NO PHONES)
If Time Permits. - Doubtful for today.
CLASS LESSONS for CLASS 9
Task 1: Typing.com Warm Up
Just THREE (1) Minute Tests
Step 1: Three 1 minute Typing Tests
Step 2: Teacher will stop all students after 5 minutes
& direct students to Task 2.
Activity Goal for end of class:
60 mins. & 18 Typing Tests
Overall Activity Goal for Mid-Terms:
October 4th - 80 minutes 24 Tests DUE!
Task 2: Create a Folder in OneDrive
Click the button below to access the instructions to complete this task.