Lesson 8: Class President Poster
Fun with Fonts in MS Word
- Students will apply their knowledge of MS Word’s Font and Formatting Tools.
- Students will create a basic poster for a class election, in one to two class sessions.
- Students will edit and manipulate the appearance and text on the poster creating a document that is catchy to the eye!
- This is an Assessment Tool, measuring student knowledge of the basic tools of MS Word.
Skills Based Objectives:
- Practice Character Formatting
- Understand Font, Font Style & Font Effect
- Use short cut keys for Bold and Italics
- Applying a Page Border
- Copy & Paste
- Google Search an election themed image
- Google Search a Slogan for the Poster
- Using wrap options with an image
Download & Save the instructions: