Unit 5 of Comp Apps
- Identify the names and functions of the PowerPoint interface.
- Create, edit, save, and print presentations.
- Format presentations.
- Add a graphic to a presentation.
- Create and manipulate simple slide shows with outlines and notes.
- Create slide presentations that include text, graphics, animation, and transitions. Use design layouts and templates for presentations.
- Create a PowerPoint presentation.
PPT Project Logos: Lesson Logos are here...
Power Point Lessons
Projects PPT-1 through PPT-7
All files should be saved to your Power Point Folder
in your COMP APPS Folder.
Intro to Power Point Lessons
PPT-1: Favorites Menu
A Lettuce Do Lunch Project
Students will create a slide show presentation for the company Lettuce Do Lunch to display in their cafe. This presentation will roll on a kiosk like the plasma screen we have in our cafeteria.
- Insert Photos of menu items
- Change Line Spacing
- Add transitions to the slides and objects
- Set up the show to loop continuously using the tools and functions of Power Point.
- Using animation tools and applying a background to each slide as well as incorporate an action button and animation.
Video covers the following:
Loop, Transition & Animation
This is Step 8 on PPT-1.
How to Apply Slide Transition
This is Step 9 on PPT-1.
How to Apply Custom Animation:
How to Set Up your Slide Show:
How to Run Automatically using Rehearse Timings:
PPT-2: How to Detail a Car
A Jazz My Wheel Project
Students will create an 8 slide - slide show using animation tools and applying a background to each slide as well as incorporate an action button and animation.
New Skill : Action Button.
- Apply and Use Word Art
- Change Background Colors
- Format text using effects options
- Format the Action Button